It is used on KineMOUNT, for Kine cameras. Kine cameras turn into camera which can use EF or EF-S lens in one second. (Please visit and buy the EF adapter with KineEnhancer if you want to shoot as Full Frame.)
WHOLE NEW LOCK-TYPE EF MOUNT. From 2014 Jan, every mounting adapter employs whole new lock-type mount. Its fixing way is very similar to Cine PL mount: lock ring rotation, not lens rotation to make sure lens locked firmly in any case. Compared to traditional lock way based on metal spring, the new EF mount gains much better stability; fits very well in professional way when video shots using follow-focus gear.
It supports majority of lens with iris-control: Kine camera displays Iris number and tune it directly. Also you can just disable electronic active EF mounting adapter so that protects it from all-metal lens backend.
EF Lens Compatible White-List: EF lens compatibility.
EF Cine Mounting adapter with KineEnhancer or not, features following:
- Reliable and robust, made of Aerometal Aluminium Alloy;
- New lock type mounting system: improve mechanical performance greatly;
- Support majority of EF lens with Iris control;
- Adjustable FFD, using steel shim;
- Interchangeable Mounting adapter for KineMOUNT; Quick and Robust for mount change.
- EF Cine mounting adapter with new lock type；
- Special push-pull cable for EF mounting adapter;
- Mount cap from Kinefinity；
- Back end cap from Kinefinity if with KineEnhancer；
- Shims: 25umx1; 50umx1; 100umx1.