EF mounting adapter with KineEnhancer has three big advantages compared traditional mount: (Please visit and buy the Normal EF adapter if you just shoot as S35.)
Perfect creation with Enhanced performance by KineEnhancer
KineEnhancer turns Kine camera from S35 to Full Frame camera (Very closely) and increase maximum iris to One f-stop when using Full Frame EF lens.
The features of KineEnhancer based on optical precision include：
- Focal reducing factor as: 0.72, compared to normal S35 shooting;
- Increase maximum aperture up to: 1 stop;
- Crop factor to: 1.1 when using on KineMAX 6K;
- Crop factor to: 1.2 when using on KineMINI 4K;
- Very good performance on edge and colour fringing.
The following table shows all the possibility with KineEnhancer over FPS and resolution for KineMAX.
|Normal||6K S35||6K FullFrame||30|
|4K M4/3||4K S35||60|
|3K S16||3K M4/3||75|
|2K 16mm||2K S16||118|
|HiSpeed||4K S35||4K FullFrame||100|
|3K M4/3||3K S35||150|
|2K S16||2K M4/3||225|
The following table shows all the possibility with KineEnhancer over FPS and resolution for KineMINI.
|Normal||4K S35||4K FullFrame||30|
|3K M4/3||3K S35||60|
|2K S16||2K M4/3||75|
|HiSpeed||2K S35||2K FullFrame||100|
WHOLE NEW LOCK-TYPE EF MOUNT. From 2014 Jan, every mounting adapter employs whole new lock-type mount. Its fixing way is very similar to Cine PL mount: lock ring rotation, not lens rotation to make sure lens locked firmly in any case. Compared to traditional lock way based on metal spring, the new EF mount gains much better stability; fits very well in professional way when video shots using follow-focus gear.
The cine mount can control the iris of EF lens electronically, if the EF lens is in the EF compatible list: EF lens compatibility.
Its features cover following:
- Built-in glass as KineEnhancer;
- New lock type mounting system: enhance mechanical performance greatly;
- Iris-tuneable for compatible EF lens;
- Interchangeable Mounting adapter for KineMOUNT; Quick and Robust for mount change.
- Reliable and robust, made of Aerometal Aluminium Alloy;
Note: EF-S lens can not installed to the mount with KineEnhancer, because the rear end of EF-S lens is longer than EF lens.
- EF Cine mounting adapter with new lock type；
- Special push-pull cable for EF mounting adapter;
- Mount cap from Kinefinity；
- Back end cap from Kinefinity if with KineEnhancer.