KINEFINITY camera has the inherent feature to adapt the camera to multiple lenses. KineRAW-S35, the first generation camera released in 2012 is equipped with a native short flange distance KineMOUNT.
The KineMOUNT model KMA30 is the latest version, applicable to MAVO Edge 8K，MAVO Edge 6K or MAVO mark2 cameras.
After the installation of KineMOUNT to the camera, users are convenient to quickly remove the mounting adapters such as EF, PL and LPL mount without tools.
Mounting Adapters compatible with KineMOUNT:
EF3 Mounting Adapter: compatible to all kinds of KINEFINITY cameras;
EF3 Mounting Adapter w/e-ND: compatible for cameras without built-in e-ND, like MAVO mark2;
EF3 Mounting Adapter w/KineEnhancer: compatible for cameras with super 35 format;
PL Mounting Adapter II: compatible to all kinds of KINEFINITY cameras;
PL Mounting Adapter w/ e-ND: compatible for cameras without built-in e-ND, like MAVO mark2;
LPL Mounting Adapter: compatible to all kinds of KINEFINITY cameras.
How to instal KineMOUNT？
1. Remove the camera cover, Active E Mount or Active PL Mount with H 2.5 Allen Screw;
2. Install the KineMOUNT on the camera by fixing the mount fixing screws M3 x 4;
3. Install the remaining M3x6 x4 screws along with the KineMOUNT to the position.
1. KineMOUNT (possibly with Flange Shims);
2. H2.5 Allen Screw;
3. Mount Flxing Screws (M3x8).
Weight：0.48lbs / 0.22kg