MAVO mark2 adopts the MAVO Edge high-performance computing platform, integrates industry standard ports like independent dual SDI outputs with meta data and encodes stunning images as Apple ProRes4444/XQ footage onto NVMe M.2 2280 SSD. Coming in the lightweight compact camera body with the streamlined workflow, MAVO mark2 S35 and MAVO mark2 LF provide more cinematographers with a professional and efficient filmmaking experience at a more affordable price.
MAVO mark2 offers more comprehensive lens options by introduction of new mount.
- Native KineMOUNT: The powerful Native KineMOUNT is very convenient for switching mount adapters including EF, PL and LPL adapters without tools, which helps cinematographers to capture every important and ephemeral moment.
In addition to keeping the exclusive KineMOUNT , MAVO mark2 provides two new lens mounts: the Active PL Mount and Active E Mount. Users can install and detach the active mounts without extra flange distance calibration. The two active mounts feature with reliability and cine-style locking mechanism.
- Active PL Mount: With the reliable native design and precise lens locking, Active PL Mount can provide much security to your professional shooting. Focal length, aperture, and field depth information can be saved in the files, achieving a streamlined and efficient post-production workflow.
- Active E Mount: MAVO mark2 with the Active E Mount can support most of modern and lightweight E lenses instantly. It allows users to tune the iris, focal length and focus of these electronic E lenses in-camera control or manually, also the lens optical stabilization can be activated if the lens has the option.
Like the Active PL Mount, the Active E Mount displays lens metadata on monitors and saves them into the clip, bringing intuitive interaction on set and flexibility in post.
Active PL Mount
Active E Mount
MAVO mark2 LF Camera Body (with some small parts) x1
- Kine Video Cord (0.3m) ×1
- KineMAG Nano 1TB × 1
- PD KineBAT 99 Pack(2 × Batteries + 1 × 65w PD Power Adapter) × 1
- Movcam Carbon Fiber Top Grip × 1
- Movcam NATO Slider on the Top Plate with pipe clamp × 1
- Movcam Mini Viewfinder Bracket × 1
Main Tech Spec
Max Record Res
Dual Base ISO
Super 35 6K 3:2 CMOS Imaging Sensor
6144×4016 (3:2 Open Gate), 25M
6K Wide 0.2~60fps
24x16mm, ø 28.8mm
Regular Base ISO：800, High Base ISO：3200
0.7°~358° with rolling shutter
Active PL Mount, Active E Mount, Native KineMOUNT (Adapters: PL/LPL/EF)
Optical LPF with UV and IR-cut filter
4.1×4.8×4.2″/106x124x109 mm (*w/o protrusion)