KineKIT-MAVO is newly-designed and built by cooperation between Movcam and Kinefinity. As a fully improved 15mm system camera cage, KineKIT-MAVO fits MAVO/TERRA. Compared to KineKIT-TERRA, KineKIT-MAVO is more compact with novel design and convenient to use. It also interprets Movcam’s design philosophy about camera accessories: lightweight, solid, easy-to-use and excellent extensibility.
KineKIT-MAVO takes into account of MAVO/TERRA in different scenarios, such as hand-held, tripod, gimbal, high and low shooting angles, etc., which makes it best choice for MAVO/TERRA. The KineKIT-MAVO is able to become a 19mm system by simply adding the 15mm to 19mm baseplate to the bottom; shoulder shooting is convenient to put into practice just by installing shoulder pad and shoulder pack; the focus on cine lens with gimble is available to control through wireless follow focus motor fixed on top plate and 15mm rods.
KineKIT-MAVO features as following:
- Enclosed Top Handgrip: greatly enhances the safety of holding to avoid accidental falling off; improved ergonomic design benefits much for long time handheld;
- NATO Slider on Top Plate: directly supports the installation of wireless follow focus motor through 15mm aluminum rods;
- Top Plate: a threaded hole is added on its side to mount Movcam Mini EVF bracket, so that the KineEVF can be attached directly to the top plate;
- Side Support: adds an ARRI rosette and supports to mount side NATO rail;
- Quick Plate: adopts the Manfrotto quick-release plate design, which can be installed on Manfrotto tripod, and directly on the Ronin-S and Ronin-RS；
- 15mm system Bottom Riser: the riser pad and shoulder pack can be quickly released. Its bottom supports the use of Movcam Sliding Dovetail Plate and 15mm to 19mm wedge plates as well.
In addtion, there is also an optional package:
- Mini EVF bracket;
- Side NATO slider.