Due to specialized UPS power contacts at the bottom of MAVO Edge, MAVO Edge 8K can be powered by two NP-F550 batteries (recommend using GripBAT 2S as its capacity is 75% higher than regular 2000mAh batteries in the market, high working current with long endurance time.) with the UPS Base, so that the KineBAT is able to have replacement without switching off the camera. The KineKIT-Edge also brings stronger support and protection to MAVO Edge 8K with more fixed threaded holes added.
KineKIT-Edge takes into account of MAVO Edge 8K in different scenarios, such as tripod, gimbal, high and low shooting angles, etc., which makes it best choice for MAVO Edge 8K. The KIT is able to become a 19mm system by simply adding the 15mm to 19mm baseplate to the bottom; the focus on cine lens with gimble is available to control through wireless follow focus motor fixed on top plate and 15mm rods.
KineKIT-Edge features as following:
- Enclosed Top Handgrip: greatly enhances the safety of holding to avoid accidentally falling off; improved ergonomic design benefits much for long time handheld;
- Top Plate: threaded hole on its side helps users to mount Movcam Mini EVF bracket directly to the top plate;
- NATO Slider on the Top Plate: directly supports the installation of wireless follow focus motor through 15mm aluminum rods;
- Side Support: there are one ARRI rosette and some 1/4 threaded holes to mount the CheesePlate Handgrip;
- UPS Baseplate: with UPS function powered by two NP-F550 type batteries to provide uninterrupted power supply (recommend using GripBAT 2S as its capacity is 75% higher than regular 2000mAh batteries in the market, high working current with long endurance time.);
- Mini Viewfinder Bracket: KineEVF can be directly attached to the camera body to get lightweight operation;
- Bottom Adapter Plate: easier to match Movcam Sliding Dovetail Plate to tune the center of weight of the whole system on tripod; the kit is able to become a 19mm system by simply adding the 15mm to 19mm baseplate to the bottom.