Kine Video Cord is used for connection between MAVO/TERRA and KineMON. It employs high-quality cable and professional plugs to provide power supply and video signal from MAVO/TERRA camera to KineMON monitor, so it has following advantages over other 3rd-party monitors:
- No need external power supply like batteries or separate power cables;
- The plugs of cord is push-pull type with locking mechanism, very robust.
The one end of the cord is L shape, while the other end is straight.
There are three lengths for your choice:
- 30cm: it fits well when KineMON is attached to MAVO/TERRA by rotation mount;
- 60cm: It fits well when shoulder application, or KineMON is located on KineKIT;
- 120cm: It fits for situation of Gimbal, or other cases.
- The lead time is one week;
- The quantity of battle-tested Kine Video Cord is limited;
- The appearance condition cannot be guaranteed. But all the battle-tested cords are well-functioned.