KineEVF Full-HD OLED Viewfinder is the first field viewfinder made by Kinefinity. Based on excellent optical design and full-HD Micro-OLED screen, it features 1080p, 16M colors, to get accurate details and sharp images. Small and lightweight as it is, KineEVF weighs only 290g, suits for one-man band or a production crew.
Only one Kine video cord is needed for the viewfinder to get power supply and video signal from MAVO/TERRA. Kinefinity Viewfinder is easy to be mounted on the camera body firmly by using Movcam new EVF bracket for KineEVF.
KineEVF Full-HD OLED Viewfinder features:
- Excellent optical design with built-in diopter: there is not visually distortion and features very sharp images on KineEVF when you check images through eyepiece;
- Powerful FPGA process: process video signal by hardware to get zero delay, with minimum power consumption;
- Full-HD Micro-OLED display: present super high contrasts, more pixels, higher resolution and true black and grey level.
Additionally, KineEVF has built-in the diopter of -6D to +2D based on military spec (from 600 degrees of myopia to 200 degrees of hyperopia). It also features proximity sensor: turn off the screen automatically to protect the display and save power when not using it. The power of KineEVF is only 2~3W, thus it will not bring any burden to power supply of the whole system.
Option Description and Shipping List
- EVF only: KineEVF Full-HD OLED Viewfinder;
- EVF Pack: KineEVF Full-HD OLED Viewfinder, Kine Video Cord (30cm), Movcam new EVF bracket.
- The lead time is one week;
- The quantity of battle-tested KineEVF is limited;
- The appearance condition cannot be guaranteed. But all the battle-tested KineEVF are well-functioned.