- Support KRW from TERRA;
- Transcode into ProRes4444/XQ;
- Transcode into uncompressed standard CinemaDNG: not for HiSpeed clips.
Download MAC version now: Download Now >>
Download KineOS v5.0: Check new KineOS >>
Why does anti-virus software on my windows regard KineStation as Trojan horse?
Don’t worry about that; just ignore the warning. Your anti-virus software makes warning because KineStation has an encrypted shell to protect intellectual property.
KineStation support MAC OS?
Yes. Only difference between Windows and MAC OS is:
- Windows version of KineStation can be downloaded from our official website; and MAC version NOT. Just write an email to Kinefinity/Kinefinity distributors for it after you get your cameras and buy KineStation;
- New function may run on Windows at first.
What software do I need to install to run KineStation?
Both Windows OS and MAC OS need QuickTime7, a free software.
Why does KineStation report error: Can not generate new mov file?
- Not install Quicktime mov;
- Destination path needs to be English path, especially MAC version;
- Volume label of Destination path needs to be English word, such as MyKine;
Why does KineStation stop to work during transcoding?
Possible reason: you may suffer frame drop during recording clips at frontend. Please use KineMAG+ SSD.