This update is biggest change since KineStation was launched: Multi-process, Debayer option and log.
- Add Debayer option: Can set Debayer Option when output Cineform RGB444.
- Details: most details and sharper images;
- Smooth: Less digital style;
- Debayer settings is invalid to Cineform RAW as output, because debayer is used from RAW to RGB/YUV conversion.
- Support Multi-Process: Speed transcoding job greatly.
- Default as 8 processes: means there is 8 clips to be transcoded at the same time if your workstation or laptop CPU as 4 cores 8 threads;
- You can set more process, to exploit the workstation CPU power and threads.
- Add log: Add transcoding log to record the status of every clip transcoding job.
- Batch Process: Transcoding till all clips are accessed, finished and reported, without interruption:
- If one clip encounters issues or fails when transcoding, it will be reported in log list, and then transcode next clip;
- If one clip is Cineform RAW mov, it will be copied into Target folder, then transcode next clip;
- Strongly suggest browse the log list, after transcoding job is done.
Stability of this version: Evaluation. Note: work with KineOS3.2.
Now download Windows version V0.7: Download Windows Version >>
Note: Please change the extension of the file from bak to zip, then decompress it for usages if the extension of the file is bak.
Apply MAC version(email to firstname.lastname@example.org): Apply MAC Version >>
Check the new KineOS v3.2： Check the new KineOS >>