This update is to optimise the name of clips/DNG/Cineform mov, optimise internal buffering, power saving functions, as listed below:
- OptimiseInternal Buffering, to benefit HiSpeed mode;
- Add alert as FLUSH when writing SSD to avoid unintended operations;
- Change the naming convention of clips to avoid possible naming conflict;
- New naming convention benefits the post workflow of CinemaDNG;
- Optimise liveview mechanism to fix the bug when full SSD with large volume;
- Provide power switches to turn off the SDI and WIFI module to save power when using battery;
- New detection on handgrip battery voltage (normal 7.5~11.5V), threshold as 8.5V.
Stability of Firmware： Evaluation. Caution: Must use with V0.5 KineStation for Transcoding.
Notes: Updating firmware is easy and quick: Download firmware to FAT USB disc; insert it to KineRAW USB port; choose upgrade firmware in Config Menu. Less one minute, the update job is done. It takes effect after reboot.