DoP: Qingqing Liu; Location: Berlin (Germany);
Camera: KineMAX 6K, KineMOUNT+EF Mounting Adapter, or EF Mounting Adapter with KineEnhancer;
Lens: Canon 18-135mm; Canon 70-200mm, f2.8; Rokinon Cine EF 24mm/85mm; Tokina 11-16mm EF;
Recording Codec: 6K KRW 6fps, 25fps; 4K KRW @50fps;
Edit by: Qingqing Liu (FCP X);
Graded by: Qingqing Liu (Scratch v8.2);
No DeNoise and Sharpen.
KineMAX 6K in Berlin
Clean air, beautiful scenes, dark subway station in Berlin provides best scenarios for latitude, details that cinema camera can capture:
- Fluid clouds in the sky captured by quick-mo;
- Night shots on ISO 2560/3200, and with KineEnhancer to compensate the lens aperture;
- The first shots by KineEnhancer (focal reducer and speed booster): some wide shots and night shots in this video;
- Pillow fight: Nearly no Moire nor Aliasing 4K@50fps.
The video was graded on native KRW footages in Scratch v8.2.
Note: some scenes suffer from colour fringing due to lens issue (entry level lens).
4K H264 mp4 (560MB): 4K H264 video download >>
Online Video (4K on Vimeo, so you can also download the 4K H264 from Vimeo):
There are three codecs for clips as:
- 6K KineRAW(.krw): Click to Download >>
- 6K CinemaDNG(.dng) by KineStation from KRW: Click to Download >>
- 6K and 4K Cineform(.mov) by KineStation from KRW: Click to Download >>
Now latest Scratch (V8.2) supports KRW, you can grade KRW on scratch directly.