Cameraman: Orlando Bassi (Movie Studio Bali); Location: Bali Island
Camera: KineMAX 6K Prototype, KineMOUNT+ PL mounting adapter; Lens: Zeiss Compact Prime Set;
In-camera Codec: 6K KRW 5760×2400@25fps; Parameters：ISO 800/400;
6K Cineform RAW mov and 6K CinemaDNG by KineStation.
Edited by: Liu Qingqing(FCP X), Graded by: Hui Yun (Davinci Resolve)
No Sharpen or Denoise.
Colours of Culture: Bali Island
KRW footages were transcoded into 6K Cineform RAW mov by KineStation. The Cineform clip without LUT is logged; but Cineform clip with in-camera LUT seems normal and neutral. Following are some graded screenshots of this video, and comparison with logged clip or with in-camera LUT.
There are three graded outputs with different codecs or resolutions:
- 4K ProRes422 HQ (3.68GB): 4K ProRes422HQ Graded Output >>;
- 4K H264 mp4 (920MB): 4K H264 Graded Output >>;
- 6K ProRes422 LT(3.61GB): 6K ProRes422LT Graded Output >>
Online Video (4K on Vimeo, so you can also download the 4K H264 from Vimeo):
There are three codecs for clips as:
- 6K Cineform (6K Cineform RAW by KineStation): four clips Click to Download >>;
- 6K CinemaDNG(.dng): Click to Download >>
- 6K KineRAW(.krw)(natively footages by KineMAX): Click to Download >>
Now latest Scratch supports KRW, you can grade KRW on scratch directly.