Since the shipment of KineMINI 4K at the beginning of 2014, KineMINI has become the most popular Kine camera because of its amazing image quality, high performance price ratio and reliable quality. It helps our dear customers create numerous great visual works.
KineMAX 6K came into the market in the middle of 2015. As cinema camera with top spec, it improves much the recording resolution, frame rate, latitude and integration over KineMINI 4K. Furthermore, it features better look and more professional manner than KineMINI 4K. In order to help KineMINI 4K users enjoy our latest technology and platform, we offer a trade-in plan from KineMINI to KineMAX 6K.
Trade-in cost starts from US $3,999 dependent on different options of KineMINI which were bought before:
- US $3,999 if traded KineMINI has 4K option AND HiSpeed option;
- US $4,399 if traded KineMINI has 4K option OR HiSpeed option;
- US $4,999 if traded KineMINI has Neither 4K option Nor HiSpeed option;
Duration: From now on to May 30th, 2016.
The new KineMAX 6K in the trade-in plan has following features:
- New KineMAX 6K camera bodyWith 6K Recording Option and 4K HiSpeed Option；
- 2xSDI monitoring option;
- Integrated battery plate(SONY V-mount or Anton Bauer Mount);
- Integrated professional audio module (support phantom-powered 48V MIC) as KineAudio;
- Free one-year SCRATCH v8.4 license;
- WIFI Control Option.
Total value up to US $9,515 .
Customers need to return following items:
- Only KineMINI 4K camera body*；
- Please return mounting adapters like EF mounting adapter, PL mounting adapter for FFD calibration with new KineMAX, if the KineMINI has KineMOUNT;
- Also return KineGrip for tuning with KineMAX if bought before KineGrip.
*: Camera body should be in good condition as a whole, and CMOS Sensor should be free of scratches.