We have been appreciating KineRAW users purchased our products and used our cameras to create very good videos since 2012.
When launching KineRAW-MINI in 2013, we planned to launch a Cineform recorder named KineDECK to record Cineform and 4K from KineRAW-MINI RAW port. At the same time, we developed new high speed hardware platform so that all functions proposed in KineDECK together with KineRAW-MINI could be fit in nearly same size of KineRAW-MINI. So we stopped development of KineDECK, to lower cost of usage and improve the efficiency of operation.
For the credit of KineDECK, and path from 2K to 4K, we provide trade-in plan for KineRAW-MINI users, to meet requirements of 4K delivery and High speed shooting.
- USD2,199, for KineRAW-MINI camera body configured with 4K/RAW output options, like Standard and Pro Package;
- USD2,999, for KineRAW-MINI camera body configured without 4K/RAW output options, like camera body alone and basic Package.
Trade-in plan contains:
- Whole new KineMINI body (CMOS sensor and mount remains); USD3,499.
- 4K RAW Recording Option. USD699.
- HiSpeed Recording Option. USD699.
- 3G SDI Monitoring Option. USD349.
The total value is USD5,246.
- If KineStation was not included in previous purchase, it will cost extra USD349, else there is no built-in Cineform RAW recording.
- Expiration date of Trade-in plan is that one year after the date when you got your KineRAW-MINI, for example, you received KineRAW-MINI on 25th Sep, 2013, then the expiration date of trade-in is 25th Sep, 2014. (It is expired now)
- For details, please check the FAQ of service.