KineGRIP II is designed for TERRA with power supply and full control of the camera. Metal structure is applied for better heat dissipation, which also make it more solid than other handgrip for cinematographers to shoot in harsh conditions.
KineGRIP II powers TERRA with KineBAT-30W battery (BP-U30 compatible), which is interchangeable. KineBAT-30W battery power TERRA for more than one hour thanks to TERRA’s low-power design.
KineGRIP II controls trigger on/off, Iris, ISO and other basic functions, which makes TERRA a handheld cinematic camera.
- Trigger on/off;
- Multi-function navigation dial;
- Zoom for Focusing: Full/1:1/1:2/1:8;
- Display with all parameters / display with core parameters/ clean display;
- Interchangeable battery (BP-U30 compatible);
- Sustain more than 60 minutes;
- In-Camera display of voltage battery and warning threshold;
- UPS function: when connected with external power source such as broadcast battery or AC power, the battery can be swapped without powering down the camera.
Option Description and Shipping List
- KineGRIP II: includes KineGRIP II and a wrist strap;
- Pack w/ 2xBAT+1xCH: includes KineGRIP II, a wrist strap, two KineBAT-30W batteries, and a high-quality dual-ports charger;
- Pack w/ 5xBAT+2xCH: includes KineGRIP II, a wrist strap, five KineBAT-30W batteries and two high-quality dual-ports chargers.