Enable TERRA to support Nikon F lenses after mounted Nikon F Mounting Adapter II to the KineMOUNT on the camera body.
It is Iris-tuneable for G lenses and AIS Nikon lenses. For full frame Nikon F lenses, please choose Nikon F Mounting Adapter II with KineEnhancer.
- Reliable and robust, made of Aerometal Aluminium Alloy;
- Tuneable back focal length with steel shims;
- Interchangeable Mounting adapter for KineMOUNT; Quick and Robust for mount change.
How to Attach the Nikon lens to the F mount?
- Rotate iris ring of Nikon F mount counter-clockwisetill stop;
- Rotate locking ring of Nikon F mount counter-clockwisetill stop;
- Take off all the caps or covers from camera and lens mount;
- Align red dot on lens, white line on locking ring and dot on mount. And make sure that the pin on mount matches the hole of lens;
- Rotate locking ring NOT lens clockwiseuntil fastened firmly.
Attention:please hold the lens to prevent the lens from dropping accidentally when loosening the locking ring to remove the lens.
- There is no Electronic contacts inside of the mount, so it does not support electronic iris Nikon lens;
- Power down camera when swapping different adapters, else camera or adapters may be burned.