Newly designed EF mounting adapter enables TERRA to support most EF lenses right after you mount it on KineMOUNT. (Please visit and buy the EF Mounting Adapter II with KineEnhancer if you want to shoot with Full Frame lenses.)
It is quite easy and reliable to mount EF adapter to KineMOUNT, just like attaching an EF lens to an EF mount.
- New locking type mounting system: improve mechanical performance greatly;
- Cordless: the new adapter needs no cord when mounted on KineMOUNT;
- Hot-swap: change your lenses while the camera is on;
- Electronic contacts: Support majority of EF lens with Iris control;
- Simple but reliable connection: the new mounting adapter matches KineMOUNT perfectly without any cord;
- Lightweight: specially designed for TERRA, it weighs only 150g, but still reliable and robust.
EF Lens Compatible White-List: EF LENS COMPATIBILITY
Attention: Power down camera when swapping different adapters, else camera or adapters may be burned.
How to Attach the EF lens to the EF mount?
Steps of attaching EF lens to lock-style EF mount as following, are very different from DSLR lens and camera:
- Rotate locking ring of EF mount clockwise till stop;
- Take off all the caps or covers from camera and lens mount;
- Align red dot on lens, white line on locking ring and dot on mount. And make sure that the pin on mount matches the hole of lens;
- Rotate locking ring (NOT lens) counter-clockwise until fastened firmly.
Note: please hold the lens to prevent the lens from dropping accidentally when loosening the locking ring to remove the lens.