It is used on KineMOUNT, for KineRAW-MINI or KineRAW-S35. KineRAW cameras turn into camera which can use B4 mount lens in one second. You can bring the B4 mount lens back to life into modern RAW camera easily, no dark corner in KineRAW S16 mode.
Its features cover following:
- Reliable and robust, made of Steel, so that it can support heavy B4 lens;
- Zoom servo supported by special power cord from camera body to lens socket;
- No dark corner at S16 mode for KineRAW;
- Adjustable FFD, using steel shim;
- Interchangeable Mounting adapter for KineMOUNT; Quick and Robust for mount change.
- B4 Steel mounting adapter;
- Zoom servo power cord;
- Mount cap from Kinefinity;
- Shims: 25umx1; 50umx1; 100umx1.
FAQ about B4 Steel mounting adapter
KineRAW-S35 and KineRAW-MINI with KineMOUNT.
NO. This adapter only for KineMOUNT.
You should use S16mm image format when you use B4 mount for B4 lens, so that there is no dark corner. CONFIG->Shooting->Sensor Format-> S16mm.
There will be dark corner if you choose S35mm or Sport Mode as Sport S35mm.
It provides power to zoom servo of B4 mounting lens, so that you can use the Zoom IN/OUT on the lens.
For the cord, one end is HRS (compatible) to Lens HRS port, the other end is to MISC port of KineRAW.
First, make sure your camera employs KineMOUNT. Caution: KineMOUNT FFD is very short, so install adapters onto KineMOUNT very carefully to prevent anything from touching sensor/OLPF.
- Release the locking ring of KineMOUNT in Counter-Clockwise way;
- Install the adapter to KineMOUNT: Notch on the adapter to the location PIN in the KineMOUNT. There is pin located at 45 degree in the left corner of KineMOUNT;
- Rotate the locking ring of KineMOUNT to fasten adapter with KineMOUNT firmly in Clockwise way.
It is same with other mounting adapters.
The FFD is adjusted for new camera with adapter. Generally speaking, the B4 lens can tune its FFD by itself.