The key point of KineStation upgrading from V0.8 to V0.9 is that it supports TERRA and KineOS5.0.
- Support KRW from TERRA;
- Transcode into ProRes4444/XQ;
- Transcode into uncompressed standard CinemaDNG: not for HiSpeed clips.
Stability of this version: Evaluation. Note: work with KineOS0.5.
Download Windows version now: Download Now >>
Please fill following information and submit. We will process your request in 24 hours:
Download KineOS v5.0: Check new KineOS >>
Don’t worry about that; just ignore the warning. Your anti-virus software makes warning because KineStation has an encrypted shell to protect intellectual property.
Yes. Only difference between Windows and MAC OS is:
- Windows version of KineStation can be downloaded from our official website; and MAC version NOT. Just write an email to Kinefinity/Kinefinity distributors for it after you get your cameras and buy KineStation;
- New function may run on Windows at first.
Both Windows OS and MAC OS need QuickTime7, a free software.
- Not install Quicktime mov;
- Destination path needs to be English path, especially MAC version;
- Volume label of Destination path needs to be English word, such as MyKine;
Please change a PC or MAC to try it if you already fix above items, because your PC may contains so many codecs or plugins to be conflicted.
Possible reason: you may suffer frame drop during recording clips at frontend. Please use KineMAG+ SSD.