The upgrade of KineStation from v0.7 to v0.8 is a major update: support KRW2.0, output ProRes from 422 to 4444XQ, support KineMAX HiSpeed, and more.
- Support New KineRAW(KRW) 2.0: KRW 2.0 from sequenced-based file to packed file:
- Support New KineLOG3：Improved KineLOG, turns into more smooth highlight and easier to be graded.
- Transcode into ProRes codec:
- Up to ProRes 4444, 4444XQ；
- Also output ProRes422LT, 422 and 422HQ;
- Only output ProRes with KineLOG, not burned with on-site LUT.
- Support KineMAX HiSpeed:
- 4K Wide up to 100fps @S35 framing;
- 3K Wide up to 150fps @M4/3 framing;
- 2K Wide up to 225fps @S16 framing.
- Improve the debayer on HiSpeed clips to reduce moire and aliasing;
- Support transcoding single shot.
Stability of this version: Evaluation. Note: work with KineOS4.0.
Download and Get to know KineOS v4.0： Check new KineOS 4.0 >