This update is biggest change since KineStation was launched: Multi-process, Debayer option and log.
- Add Debayer option: Can set Debayer Option when output Cineform RGB444.
- Details: most details and sharper images;
- Smooth: Less digital style;
- Debayer settings is invalid to Cineform RAW as output, because debayer is used from RAW to RGB/YUV conversion.
- Support Multi-Process: Speed transcoding job greatly.
- Default as 8 processes: means there is 8 clips to be transcoded at the same time if your workstation or laptop CPU as 4 cores 8 threads;
- You can set more process, to exploit the workstation CPU power and threads.
- Add log: Add transcoding log to record the status of every clip transcoding job.
- Batch Process: Transcoding till all clips are accessed, finished and reported, without interruption:
- If one clip encounters issues or fails when transcoding, it will be reported in log list, and then transcode next clip;
- If one clip is Cineform RAW mov, it will be copied into Target folder, then transcode next clip;
- Strongly suggest browse the log list, after transcoding job is done.
Stability of this version: Evaluation. Note: work with KineOS3.2.
Now download Windows version V0.7: Download Windows Version >>
Note: Please change the extension of the file from bak to zip, then decompress it for usages if the extension of the file is bak.
Check the new KineOS v3.2： Check the new KineOS >>